Friday, September 12, 2014

Help Me Help You!

Beginning in middle school, I don't know why, but my friends would come to me for relationship advice. NO CLUE as to why they chose the loser who only had one boyfriend in 7th grade then the next one came along towards the end of my senior year of high school... but they did! All through high school people would ask me what they should do..

I still am a resource for many of my friends, I guess maybe that's part of why this blog is centered around my dating experiences.

I was thinking... maybe if there are enough to participate.. Every Friday, making it like a Q&A day. I would read emails throughout the week of your questions, and I'll post my opinion/answer to it on Fridays. I would keep it anonymous! Unless you leave me a little note saying, I can mention your name. Otherwise, I will just state the question/scenario to be analyzed and then I'll respond! What do you all think?

Here's what IIIII think about it. 
1. It'll help me to blog more
2. We can build better relationships
3. It will be so much fun!

Please comment and let me know if you think this is a good/bad idea. It won't hurt my feelings if you really think it's a bad idea. I'm still averaging 40-50 page views A DAY! How? I have no clue because I've been a terrible blogger since school started. I love ya'll so much :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! You should totes do it, and I'll email you questions! Granted, they may be outlandish and completely made up, cause I'm really good at that. You can make an "Ask Ellie" column.

    ReplyDelete